Our Shopping Cart System / Troubleshooting
If you are confident you clicked any "Buy Me!" buttons but still
received the "cart empty" message at checkout, it is very likely that your
browser is not set to accept "cookies". Confirmation of this is provided below.
Your browser rejects cookies.
Like most shopping sites on the web, our system utilizes "cookies" to keep up with your purchase
selections during your visit to our site. In order to utilize our system, your browser
must be set to accept cookies. The default setting of most browsers
(Explorer and Navigator) is to accept cookies, unless you have intentionally
set your browser to reject them (usually done in the "Preferences" or "Options" area).
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a very small piece of text information, managed by your browser and
saved to your computer as you navigate our site.
- The only data that our cookie contains is a single multi-digit ID number.
- Our cookies do not contain, nor are they utilized for, the storage of personal or sensitive information.
- Cookies are essentially worthless beyond their brief function on our site.
- Our cookie is erased during the checkout process or will expire automatically within
48 hours if you do not complete the checkout process.
Please contact us
if you have any questions or concerns.